Limited-Edition MetroCard: The Snowy Day
Get Yours Before It Goes
In celebration of The New York Public Library's 125th anniversary, MTA riders will be able to get a limited-edition MetroCard featuring artwork from the beloved children's book The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats—the most checked-out book in the Library's 125-year history.
Beginning the week of January 13, 2020, the limited-edition MetroCard will be available in the following 10 subway stations across the five boroughs:
- Grand Central - 42nd Street
- 42nd Street - Bryant Park
- 34th Street - Penn Station (1,23)
- 59th Street - Columbus Circle (A,B,C,D)
- Broadway - Lafayette (B,D,F,M)
- 125th Street (4,5,6)
- 3 Avenue - 149 Street: Bronx
- St. George Ferry Terminal
- Jay Street - Metrotech
- Sutphin - Archer (Jamaica)
The MetroCard also calls attention to the Library's own limited-edition Snowy Day library card. Learn more about how to get the Snowy Day library card—available for a limited time only—as well as other 125th anniversary offerings.